Full-Time Apply for the position of General Manager at MOA Enterprise
MOA Enterprise is a is a renowned company that majors on marketing, consultation and distribution. At MOA Enterprise, we take our jobs seriously and we are open to constructive criticism because we are ready to develop ourselves to ensure complete customers satisfaction. We provide detailed and vital information on different products and services for customers and different ideas for business engagement. Our goal is to improve the economy of our great country, Nigeria, by grooming the ideas we have to increase the rate of production. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
General Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
Application Closing Date
2nd of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
9 total views, 1 today