Full-Time Apply for the position of General Manager at Fidson Services Limited
Fidson Services Limited is a human resources Agency that majors in consultation and providing of information. Business or career decisions can be very tricky, so, we literally provide every important information career or business wise to you as needed, be it startups, bankruptcy, information on insurance, Staffing and recruitment, we’ve got you covered. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Manage orientations and exit interviews for employees.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
General Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Management or a Masters in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams
- Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Application Closing Date
20th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
53 total views, 2 today