* Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
* Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
* Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
* Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
* Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
* Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
* Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords
* Handle filing and data entry as requested
Front Desk Receptionist Requirements
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Application Closing Date
4th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, clicl on the facebook link below: