Full-Time Apply for the position of Front Desk Agent at Premiun Technology LTD
Premium Technology LTD is a computer and technology company that specializes in digital materials and products. At Premium Technology LTD, we have a team or technology, digital and marketing experts that come together to make sure that marketable products are best quality and in the best shape possible. We also offer computer repair services, technogical software services and distribution of computers to our clients and customers. Out company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities:
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Manage guest programs, recognize members and ensure availability of all services.
- Maintain control of all safety deposit box and supervise efficient working of front desk to provide optimal level of services to clients.
- Coordinate with clients and resolve all issues and ensure fulfillment of all requests.
- Prepare morning and evening reports for front office operations and perform data entry of all check in and check outs to and from resort.
- Ensure optimal level of security during check in and always evaluate ID card of guest and ensure accuracy in billing at time of checkout.
- Anticipating and addressing guests’ needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
Front Desk Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience preferred.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Physically agile, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Available to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays.
Application Closing Date
3rd of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
13 total views, 2 today