Full-Time Apply for the position of Forest Ranger at Wuup Workforce
Wuup Workforce is a a business agency that majors in distributing products and providing services. In the world of constant technology change, businesses must have the ability to adapt. What we are saying in essence is that successful and long term businesses need intelligent solutions to become more efficient and more effective. Our service agency is ready to provide extreme knowledge on how to go about certain things, mindful of the risks and benefits involved. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Forest Ranger
Employment Type: Full-time
Forest Ranger Responsibilities
- Overseeing use of state land for recreational and other purposes.
- Preserving public amenities such as roads, campgrounds, and trails.
- Protecting threatened and endangered fauna and flora.
- Assisting in preparing fire lines, and performing fire detection through ground patrol or tower staffing.
- Collecting tree seeds, and lifting and planting tree seedlings.
- Educating and informing the public and private forest owners on forestry and environmental matters.
- Maintaining forest inventory by tree marking.
- Maintaining vehicles, and forestry and firefighting equipment.
- Responding to emergencies, and participating in search and rescue missions.
- Compiling and completing reports.
Forest Ranger Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Completion of a criminal background investigation, fingerprint check, and medical examination.
- Submission of sworn affidavit to confirm no usage of tobacco or related products.
- Commercial driver’s license, and ability to maintain and repair vehicles.
- Proficient knowledge of fire laws and regulations.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good moral character.
- Physically fit and strong, with sound navigational skills.
- Undeterred by working during extreme weather conditions, on rough terrain, and in hazardous and dangerous conditions, and available to work extended hours and on short notice.
Application Closing Date
20th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
50 total views, 1 today