Full-Time Apply for the position of Follow Up Clerk at Bassie Group of Company
Bassie Group of Company is a top notch organisation that help people find their dream jobs, connections and rare opportunities. This means that we basically function in the human resources department and the networking department, helping job seekers with their job search and connections. Apply if you are in need of a good job and recommend to your family, friends and relatives who are looking for good jobs or business opportunities. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Follow Up Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
Follow up Clerk Responsibilities
- Locates, gathers, and groups, according to specifications, parts required to complete switchgear units at place of installation.
- Prepares list of parts materials, like circuit breakers, transformers, bus-bars, wiring materials, insulation, hardware, paints and ventilating pipes.
- Locates parts in plant by consulting production records, supervisors and production personnel.
- Gathers parts dismantled from switchgear units.
- Fills orders for accessory parts from stockroom withdraws repaired items from repair department.
- Groups parts according to pattern in which switchgear units are split up for shipment.
- Tags items with identifying information and routes to inspection shipping department.
- Posts information on status of accessory, split, and repair orders in production book.
Follow Up Clerk Requirements
- Familiarity with common office processes, including filing, handling mail and directing telephone calls
- Computer literacy, including familiarity with common word processing, spreadsheet, database and basic accounting software
- Accurate and efficient typing skills for data entry, taking minutes and dictations, answering emails and typing letters and other documents
- Verbal communication for addressing other employees, customers and other business contacts
- Customer service for dealing with members of the public
- Organization and ability to multitask for filing and completing several clerical and administrative tasks at once
- Attention to detail to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard, such as taking sufficiently detailed minutes and telephone messages
Application Closing Date
15th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
70 total views, 1 today