Full-Time Apply for the position of Flight Test Engineer at Premium Techology LTD
Premium Technology LTD is a computer and technology company that specializes in digital materials and products. At Premium Technology LTD, we have a team or technology, digital and marketing experts that come together to make sure that marketable products are best quality and in the best shape possible. We also offer computer repair services, technogical software services and distribution of computers to our clients and customers. Out company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Test Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Flight Test Engineer Responsibilities
- Explore and test the aircraft whether it meets the standards and to assess its functioning even in the most critical conditions
- Obtain accurate and specific details regarding the objective and mission of the aircraft by acquisition of data regarding its operational requirements and other relevant specific details
- Plan and coordinate the various aspects involved in the flight testing
- Participate in various test phases to determine whether it is meeting the operational requirements
- Investigate the issues that have been identified during the testing process, and make efforts to solve them
- Analyze the data on the basis of the tests conducted and to produce the test results that contain detailed information related to the scope of the tests, supporting data, methods, results, and recommendations.
- provide on site test management, briefing, configuration control, debriefing.
- Ensures the optimal utilization of the concept from inception to progress, and assists in promoting safety and minimizing the hazards related to aircraft and crew members as well.
Flight Test Engineer Requirements
– Completed B.Sc in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc. A master’s degree would definitely be preferred.
– A license from Federal Aviation Administration that includes passing the written test.
– Strong understanding of aircraft designing and testing
– Demonstrated strong understanding of aircraft designing and testing experience of more than 250 hours.
– Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
– Self starter with strong organization and management skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 2 today