Full-Time Apply for the position of Flight Attendant at Gllitech Corp
Gllitech corp is a well known recruitment agency provides day to day opportunities and information for job seekers who are looking to make ends meet and business owners who are looking for employees to work for them. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
Flight Attendant Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets and direct them to their seats.
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Monitor, manage and secure the cabin
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide updated information to passengers within timeframe.
- Maintain all company materials properly as per guidelines given in Flight Attendant Manual.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
Flight Attendant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- MS Office knowledge
- Professional look
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Apllicant must be a Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th of March, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
261 total views, 2 today