Full-Time Apply for the position of Facility Manager at Job Territory
Job Territory is a hospitality service agency that majors in human hospitality as well as recruitment. At Job Territory, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals that give all in their jobs, working closely with all our managerial clients to find the right candidates with the right skills and qualifications for various positions in their companies. We post latest job Vacancies and job openings for job seekers and assist in CV writing, cover letters, application letters, as well as recruitment services. Our client is currently hiring in his mall to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Facility Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Application Closing Date
7th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
83 total views, 1 today