Full-Time Apply for the position of Executive Assistant at Silver Informatics
Silver Informatics is a consulting Agency that provides ultimate and important information on different career paths for different walks of life. Doing well and making it big in our various fields is something each and everyone of us want to do. You should not only desire it, you should make actionable plans to go through it without hesitation. Working hard is one of the ways to get to your goal no matter what. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Application Closing Date
5th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
7 total views, 1 today