Full-Time Apply for the position of Executive Assistant at Job Territory
Job Territory is a hospitality service agency that majors in human hospitality as well as recruitment. At Job Territory, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals that give all in their jobs, working closely with all our managerial clients to find the right candidates with the right skills and qualifications for various positions in their companies. We post latest job Vacancies and job openings for job seekers and assist in CV writing, cover letters, application letters, as well as recruitment services. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Application Closing Date
25th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
15 total views, 1 today