Full-Time Apply for the position of Driver at Rich-Oak
Rich-Oak is a fast-growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation committed to delivering financial solutions to all categories of Nigerians. We have a goal of making two-third of the overall population in Nigeria financially free.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Area 1, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to deduce the most suitable trip
- Drive staff and clients when needed
- Heed to traffic and weather reports to remain up-to-date on road circumstances
- Alter the route to avert heavy traffic or road constructions, as required
- Guarantee that the car seats are neat and relaxed for all riders
- Plan periodic car service appointments and note any issues
- Clean and tidy the vehicle every morning
- Book for car wash and detailing services to ensure the interior and exterior neatness of the car.
- Candidate must have a minimum of WAEC or NECO certificate
- Must have verified 3 to 5 years experience as a corporate Driver.
- Must have a legal driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Understanding of GPS devices
- Understanding of area roads and their neighborhoods
- Must have a polite and learned disposition.
- Capacity to effectively communicate in English Language
- Must reside around Area 1 axis.
N30,000 to N35,000 monthly.
22nd June 2021.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Driver” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
22 total views, 1 today