Full-Time Apply for the position of Digital Marketing Manager at Radartrail
Radartrail is a fast-rising and fast growing marketing agency that is aimed at being the best kept digital marketing secret in Nigeria. We provide engagement and ROI focused digital marketing solutions for our clients and customers. Our agency is focused on building an empire that is dilligent in services and delivery, an agency that is talked about domestically and globally. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High problem solving and analytical ability
- Good time Management skills
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Application Closing Date
10th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
66 total views, 3 today