Full-Time Apply for the position of Department Supervisor Sam-Oht Consulting Services
Sam-Oht Consulting Services is a Job Recruitment and Information Communication Technology Business Coach Consultancy that provides information regarding man power development. We help out with staffing of different organisations, making sure we find the right candidate for the job. Human development is a criterion for the growth of the nation as a whole. Our aim is to research and provide worl class information that would yield extraordinary products, alongside employment. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Department Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Port Harcourt
Department Supervisor Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise department activities to achieve desired objectives.
- Review and revise workflow to improve operational efficiency.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns to Department Manager.
- Monitor daily activities of department staff and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Address employee grievances and maintain positive and safe working environment for employees.
- Develop best practices to ensure quality and productivity.
- Provide job trainings to employees to improve their technical skills.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback for improvements.
- Analyze department issues and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Determine resource requirements and perform resource allocations to execute assigned work on-time.
- Assist in employee recruitment, orientation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Maintain department records and generate routine and ad-hoc reports for management as requested.
- Ensure department staffs follow standard operation procedures.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Maintain timesheets of employees and approve leaves for employees as needed.
Department Supervisor Requirements
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
20th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
19 total views, 1 today