Full-Time Apply for the position of Data Analyst at Jobgurus
Jobgurus Nigeria is one of the biggest job portals and career resources websites in Nigeria. We help job seekers scout for job vacancies in Nigeria and we help employers get the right candidates for their companies. We know how hard it is to scout for job vacancies online and offline in our country. Don’t worry we are here to help you, we are capable of delivering the best. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Data Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
6 total views, 1 today