Full-Time Apply for the position of Customer Service Representative at Prime Lite
Prime Lite is a health and welllness company that deals woth the distribution ans marketing of health and wellness products, agricultural products and human resourcing. At Prime Lite, we take our jobs, customers and clients very seriously as every company loves a good review. Your health os one of the essentials of life. You have to take care of it to stay healthy and happy. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
2nd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, clicl on the facebook link below:
20 total views, 1 today