Freelance/ Volunteer Apply for the position of Customer Service Representative at GreenPoint
Greenpoint is a wholly owned Nigerian Internet business company with interest in ecommerce, online booking distribution, online academy, digital marketing, training and development. This prestigious company was majorly built to operate to change the Afrcan narrative through innovation. Innovation is a very vital part of technology as it paves way for new market and also encourages exports to other parts of the world. We have a team of dilligent professionals who know what they are doing. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Volunteer
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- High School Diploma is the basic requirement for this job
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Really good presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Patience and ability to talk calmly with customers.
- Good phone etiquettes and good organisational ability.
Application Closing Date
15th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
47 total views, 1 today