Apply for the position of Customer Service Representative at Gof Autos Limited
Gof Autos Limited is an automobile repair shop and a limited liability company that majors in strong automotive auto repair services. There is something about riding a good automobile, maybe to work or any other place, but, it is good when your car, bus or van is in a good condition. Our company also delivers auto make and auto bake services, according to the orders of our clients and we do our best to ensure top customers satisfaction. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
Application Closing Date
6th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 1 today