Full-Time Apply for the position of Customer Service Representative at Cedar Recruitment LTD
Cedar Recruitment is a recruitment service provider with the provision of quality staff training and manpower development, as well as outsourcing of contract staff. Our Agency is Nigeria’s no. 1 recruitment agency with a high level of competence, as we recruit the best, qualified and experienced professionals in various fields and low level employees like cleaners, gardeners, drivers and Office Assistant. We help employers fill vacancies as quickly as possible and cost effectively by giving them access to the most relevant pool of qualified job seekers.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
– Oral and Written communication skills
– Ability to pay attention to details
– Be polite, dress well.
Application Closing Date
15th of June 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
24 total views, 1 today