Full-Time Apply for the position of Customer Service Officer at MicDav Llc
MicDav Llc is a fast rising marketing and promotional organisation that helps in the sales and distribution of different products, also creating awareness on those products. Our company has a creative standby team of seasoned individuals, always ready to deliver and push, no matter what. You should give us a try because we are passionate about the products we market and promote, the services and we work in good team spirit, achieving our goals and meeting our target. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time eeffectively
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
10th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
49 total views, 1 today