Full-Time Apply for the position of Customer Care Specialist at Ladiesmata.com
Ladiesmata.com is a personal beauty and healthcare company that provide information on how to deal with issues that affect our body, as women. At Ladiesmata.com, ladies are taught how to treat their body right, both routine and non-routine. Our body is what attracts people to us, so we have to keep it healthy. Our website also releases beauty secret updates at time intervals. We thank currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Care Specialist Responsibilities
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Attending workshops and meetings as required.
- Providing training to new customer service agents.
- Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
Customer Care Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software, such as salesforce sales cloud, may be required.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak a second language may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd of November, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
22 total views, 1 today