Full-Time Apply for the position of Customer Care Representative at Kachy Mobile Tech
Kachy Mobile Tech is a renowned computer company that provides vital information and credible knowledge on various electronic gadgets and electrical devices for our clients and customers know the dos and don’ts when using those electronic gadget. At Kachy Mobile Tech, we also sell these gadgets, taking our customers through our stocked devices and protraying the best affordable quality according to their pocket. Durability and credobility is what we stand for. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Care Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen for certain positions
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
Application Closing Date
15th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
26 total views, 2 today