Full-Time Apply for the position of Copywriter at Thetechjobs
Thetechjobs is a popular recruitment agency that focus majorly on technology annd everything that comes with it. We post latest jobs in the tech field and provide relevant information on genuine opportunities and courses related to the tech industry. Our company has a standby team of seasoned experts to provide all the information you need as our client. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copywriter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Noce portfolio of work
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience with Applications in a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay strong attention to details
Application Closing Date
15th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
52 total views, 2 today