Full-Time Apply for the position of Content Writer at Evaluate Marketing and Media
Evaluate Marketing and Media is a Marketing, Media and Software development company that help business thrive by activating customers and amplifying value to target their audience. We try our possible best to market quality brand and media contents, ensuring it gets to a larger audience. Our company also works on software development and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
48 total views, 1 today