Full-Time Apply for the position of Content Strategist at Maximum Impact
Maximum Impact is a local service Agency that majors in investments consultation. At Maximum Impact, we helps people uderstand the secrets of how and what they can invest in that would help have a secured future for the individuals and their children. Like we said, the individuals in the society is oir top prority, so, our helps individuals in the community to understand how they can be of value in the society and to the society, as well as all facets of existence. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Create content for the website on a timely basis.
- Identify the loopholes in our current content marketing strategies and suggest changes.
- Create SOPs for quality content management for the long term business goals.
- Manage and schedule social media posts for the target audience.
- Lead a team of writers for blogs and other short term assignments.
- Edit, proofread and improve content created by other team members.
- Ensure timely publishing of all the promotional material.
- Update the website and ensure it adheres to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guidelines.
- Conduct content audits and research to improve our digital marketing efforts.
- Create and monitor web traffic as per the requirements.
- Coordinate with design teams for publications.
- Generate ideas around industry-related trending topics and nurture brand awareness.
- Document the status and the results achieved in a structured format.
Content Strategist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Creator or similar role.
- Professional certifications like Content Strategy Training, Content Strategy for Professionals, etc will be preferred.
- A professional portfolio depicting your work experience would be preferred.
- Working experience in project management
- Outstanding knowledge of content strategies to build a powerful network.
- Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms and strategies.
- Basic know-how of HTML and web publishing.
- Highly productive and creative writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
21 total views, 1 today