Full-Time Apply for the position of Content Specialist at Duromediaplus
Duromediaplus is a product/service agency that provides everything you need to grow your business everyday. Whether it’s a website, mobile experience, or retaiil space. We look into the environment to determine the most inventive way to give people what they want and what they need. We are a brand identity expert firm in Lagos. Our services include Web/app development, UI/UX design, Digital marketing, Digital branding, print and creative design. We also offer training in these areas, and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Specialist Responsibilities
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
Application Closing Date
2nd of November, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
18 total views, 2 today