Part-Time Apply for the position of Content Editor at Acez Media
Acez Media is a videography and Photography mini company that majors in videos and pictures for media coverage. Our company is the best in what we do because we put in a lot of work, that is, we put in every ounce of energy and creativity to do the jobs of pur clients. Creative directing, Photography and video production is the order of the day from this end and you can see that Customer’s satisfaction is our priority from all angles. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Editor
Employment Type: Part time
Content Editor Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
Content Editor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in professional writing or editing field
- High ranked Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Ability to pay strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Application Closing Date
3rd of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
20 total views, 3 today