Full-Time Apply for the position of Content Creator at SellMarket
SellMarket is a popular marketplace and a Nigerian household name in Digital Marketing and brand development. An innovative fusion of creativity with technology to scale up business without fear or failure. Our brands also deals with the advertisement and marketing of products amd services for different brands and companies. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Creator Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Design and distribute the eCopy having the information of our company’s products
- Interview the relevant industry professionals and publishing their points in the blog posts
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Content Creator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital publishing and generating leads
- Good knowledge of Email Marketing
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Application Closing Date
25th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
19 total views, 2 today