Full-Time Apply for the position of Content Creator at Chiji14xchange
Chiji14xchange is an e-commerce platform for cryptocurrencies and giftcards based in Nigeria and provides its services across Africa. The platform has a trading system that connects users with crypto or giftcards to trade with agents on the plaform, which converts validity of currencies and giftcards, as well as process payment, currently done by bank credit. We believe in Nigeria are actively recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Creator Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Content Creator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Mass Media, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Communications Assistant, Communications Specialist or a similar position in the Marketing industry
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the marketing industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good editing skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good computer and research skills
- Ability to work in a competitive environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good presentation skills
Application Closing Date
3rd of November, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
19 total views, 1 today