- Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organising the schedule of work, costings and budget
- Organize the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment
- Hire and manage staff for the project
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- Check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Write vital reports
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
- Communicate with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
Construction Manager Requirements
- Strong attention to detail for conducting site inspections and managing complex contracts
- Degree in structural engineering or Construction.
- Previous field working experience
- An awareness of health and safety procedures and legislation – for running a safe construction site
- sound commercial awareness.
- strong communication skills – for liaising with a wide range of clients, professionals and workers on site
- leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team to ensure a high standard of work
- excellent planning and organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
12th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below: