Full-Time Apply for the position of Confidential Secretary at Goldlink Construction Ltd
Goldlink Construction Ltd is an engineering company that operates based on Science and Technology. At Goldlink Construction Ltd, we are dedicated to providing top notch engineering services ranging from civil or structural constructions to major and sideline innovations, as long as it fully contributes to our customer’s satisfaction. Reality remains that the world is very quickly turning to a global villiage which means technology is bound to rule in many aspects of life. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Secretary Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for professional conferences.
- Review and edit documents prepared for administrator’s and executive’s signature.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Executive Secretary Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
Application Closing Date
15th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
21 total views, 1 today