Full-Time Apply for the position of Communications Officer at Olive Tree Schools
Olive Tree Schools is is an educational setting and group of educational institution that offers and provides training for our students. At Olive Tree Schools, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals trainers that are very good at their job, doing what they are suppose to do in every area and making sure that every student gets what they are suppose to get. Our company is also a recruitment agency that helps other organisations with staffing. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Communication Officer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
Communication Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
Application Closing Date
3rd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link:
13 total views, 1 today