Full-Time Apply for the position of Cashier at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, disbursement and marketing of consumer electronics from leading brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business began in 1987 and since then we have developed to be a market leader in the home appliances and consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We have a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in main cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate must be logical, assertive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be reliable and responsible.
- Putting forward receipts
- Putting up sales invoices
- System matching of invoices and receipts in the orion erp software
- Maintenance of records of cash and bank receipt handed out everyday in the cashier register
- Reconciling system receipts with cashier register
- Lodging cash sales to the bank
- Reconciling invoices, receipts, and tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts, and tellers and transmitting to the branch accountant on an everyday basis
- Signing off reconciled cashier register with the accountant and manager
- Forwarding reconciled cashier register copy to the auditor
- Maintaining record of postdated cheques in the required format, submit report to credit control every week
- The candidate should have a B.Sc. or HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other similar field.
- Must have at least 2 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Female candidates are preferred.
30th June 2021.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
65 total views, 2 today