Full-Time Apply for the position of Cash Manager at Faithy Enterprise
Faithy Enterprise is a dedicated firm that majors in media, communications, products and services. We encourage an e-commerce website, known mainly for shopping and retail, while we also run advertisement of good a d services. Our firm makes use of social media to its full extent. Our blogs, affiliate marketers, brank influencers, Technologists all help with our advertisement. At Faithy Enterprise, our ultimate goal is to satisfy customers enough to bring them for the next satisfaction. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cash Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Cash Manager Responsibilities
- Manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis.
- Develop strategies to optimize cash position of the company.
- Predict cash requirements and cash position through analysis of budgetary needs and financial reports.
- Forecast daily cash position by utilizing cash receipts and disbursements.
- Analyze cash flow mechanism of the company and prepare monthly variance report.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy in financial transactions and reports.
- Develop investment and loan procedures by analyzing fund needs and surplus funds.
- Evaluate investment options and risk factors before investing surplus funds.
- Follow standard procedures to improve efficiency in cash collections, funds transfers, cash disbursements, month-end account closing activities, and inter-departmental reporting.
- Create new systems to optimize cash inflow from different business activities and reduce the risk of credit losses.
- Update accounting database for daily financial transactions.
- Maintain a back up for all the financial data.
- Liaise with banks to address any account issues and queries.
- Develop financial reports to assist management in making appropriate decisions regarding debts and foreign exchange plans.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of financial records.
Cash Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred.
- Requires 5-8 years experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury.
- Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional would be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
20th of September, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
23 total views, 1 today