Full-Time Apply for the position of Call Centre Representative at Good Life
Good life is a business firm that transacts products and services to make profit. Our latest project is the launch of the Buena Vida projectwhich is the first International cashflow, lifestyle, vacation, health and housing platform in Nigeria with one billion dollar global partner in health, construction, beauty and lifestyle. We are ready to push our great nation forward and Africa as a whole with our various projects allocation. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Call Centre Representative Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Application Closing Date
5th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
17 total views, 1 today