Full-Time Apply for the position of Call Centre Agent at Outstanding Consult
Outstanding Consult is a prolific recruitment and staffing agency whose aim is to build strong organisation and to connect your business with the right clients. Our agency also source for the right candidates for our clients to fill their company’s vacant positions, likewise job seekers. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Call Center Agent Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Agent Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired
Application Closing Date
10 of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
53 total views, 2 today