Full-Time Apply for the position of Call centre Agent at Oma
Oma is an event planning organisations that majors in outdoors and indoor events like parties, birthdays baby showers, wedding ceremonies, etc At Oma, we work with Specialist teams to create beautiful design and decorations for the event. We also take care of the seating arrangement of any kind of ceremony, as most clients like their seating arrangement that way.Our company only works with professionals, so we take pride in what we do. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Call Centre Agent Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Application Closing Date
25th of September, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
18 total views, 1 today