Part-Time Apply for the position of Business Executive Assistant at Vissionvibes Concep
Vissionvibes Concept is a renowned comsultimg Agency that provides important career information in different fields, in accordance to what a client is looking for. At Vissionvibes Concept, we take our clients serious, as they are the reason we are known, so, we make sure that they are offered quality services. We guide business ideas for business startups, making sure the soon to be entrepreneur is on the right track and has the right momentum to keep the business going. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Part-time
BusinessExecutive Assistant Responsibilities
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence, and maintaining social media presence
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Organise media appearances and events
- Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including IT, sales, and PR
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary
Business Executive Assistant Requirements
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
15th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, clicl on tje facebook link below:
36 total views, 1 today