Full-Time Apply for the position of Business Development Analyst at Maximum Impact
Maximum Impact is a local service agency that helps people understand the secrets of how and what they can invest in that will help them secure a great future ahead, especially when they have children, as the kids are important when starting a family. At Maximum Impact, we also gather and release information on how a person can be of value to his or her society and all the facets of existence. That is, how you can give the best service in whatever you are good at, especially career wise and societal existence. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
Business Development Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Marketing, or similar.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including ProWorkflow and SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
16 total views, 2 today