Full-Time Apply for the position of Business Developer at Breakforth Fix Africa
Breakforth Fix Africa is a consulting Agency that help educators (instructor) breaks forth and fix their lives by taking them on a journey of discovering, developing and delievering their unique talents as they pursue their life’s purpose, to live their dreams and thrive in their destined world. Our company takes pride in providing all the information our clients need to build a career or revive a business path. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Business Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
4th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
6 total views, 1 today