Full-Time Apply for the position of Business Coordinator at Sure Diamonds
Sure Diamond is one of the leading marketing organisation in Nigeria, focused on the sales and distribution of Jewellries. At Sure Diamonds, quality, originality and durability are our watchword, as we follow them to the latter, ensuring that none of our customer find the need to complain about any of our distributions or services. Our priority is customer’s satisfaction, that’s why we provide quality services and quality Jewellries that can pass the dim light test. We have our own experts in the various areas of distribution and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effect administrative support.
Business Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
20th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
23 total views, 2 today