Apply for the position of Business Communication Specialist at Luminous Ent
Luminous Ent is a management service and a consulting firm that provided a wide range of services to many businesses and organisations. At Luminous Ent, we also offer business development services and trainings as to our customers needs and preferences. Our company takes pride and prority in satisfying all our customers needs, both old and new, we give our best consultation to every advice sought and every question asked. What is our aim?
To blow up the Nigerian business service industry by creating unique strategies to tell it to the world.
Job Title: Business Communication Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Communication Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Business Communication Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
Application Closing Date
5th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
16 total views, 2 today