Full-Time Apply for the position of Business Associate at Sure Diamonds
Sure Diamond is one of the leading marketing organisation in Nigeria, focused on the sales and distribution of Jewellries. At Sure Diamonds, quality, originality and durability are our watchword, as we follow them to the latter, ensuring that none of our customer find the need to complain about any of our distributions or services. Our priority is customer’s satisfaction, that’s why we provide quality services and quality Jewellries that can pass the dim light test. We have our own experts in the various areas of distribution and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Associate Responsibilities
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Business Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
6 total views, 2 today