Full-Time Apply for the position of Bread Baker at GNB Consulting
GNB Consulting is a consulting Agency that do most of human resources activities. At GNB Consulting, we help job seekers connect with employers and organisations looking for the right candidates. Jobs are very important when there’s a standard of living. It’s reward provides for expenses and essentials in your everyday life. Our Agency also carry out training for individuals that want to improve or develop their skills. We also run business consultation and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bread Baker
Employment Type: Full-time
Bread Baker Responsibilities
- Designing and improving bread recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as bread, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
Bread Baker Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
Application Closing Date
5th of September, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
15 total views, 1 today