Full-Time Apply for the position of Brand Ambassador at Nigerianfora
Nigerianfora is a business service community for business professionals and starters in the business. We need a community service place, a place when each and everyone of us can come and be attended to, where we can get connected to the young or experienced professional that would give the quality service we so desire. It reduces stress and makes connecting with people easier. The benefit of this website is that you can connect with business people across and beyond Nigeria, just log on to www.naijafora.com. our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Employment Type: Full-time
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
- Promotes brand names, products and services.
- Represents the company in a positive way.
- Builds line sales volumes.
- Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
- Works with other team members.
- Works with business partners.
- Communicates with the media.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
- Generates public interest in the brand.
- Provides complete information about the brand.
- Asks prospective customers questions about food and skin allergies before introducing the product for consumption or application to the skin.
- Answers questions about the brand.
- Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Demonstrates how a product works.
- Gives out free samples of the product to the public.
- Models clothing for apparel brands.
- Meets department and event sales goals.
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Establishes regular customers.
- Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Trains newly hired ambassadors.
- Sets up and breaks down displays of the brand.
- Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers.
Brand Ambassador Requirements
- Must be well-groomed.
- License to serve alcohol where applicable.
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Retail sales experience is necessary.
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
Application Closing Date
10th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
36 total views, 1 today