Full-Time Apply for the position of Brand Ambassador at Livepure.ng
Livepure.ng is a health and wellness website for a 100% pure organic dietary supplements company located in the United States. Our products fuel your bosy daily functions and optimize your health with key nutrients. (Products which can carry out these functions include; our everyday essentials and our superlife. Our Above Average firm is taking things beyond tue traditional system, beyond online learning to a place of learning, applying and implementing. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Employment Type: Full-time
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
- Promotes brand names, products and services.
- Represents the company in a positive way.
- Builds line sales volumes.
- Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
- Works with other team members.
- Works with business partners.
- Communicates with the media.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
- Generates public interest in the brand.
- Provides complete information about the brand.
- Asks prospective customers questions about food and skin allergies before introducing the product for consumption or application to the skin.
- Answers questions about the brand.
- Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Demonstrates how a product works.
- Gives out free samples of the product to the public.
- Models clothing for apparel brands.
- Meets department and event sales goals.
- Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers.
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
Brand Ambassador Requirements
- High School diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Job training program specific to the brand.
- Well-groomed personality.
- Possess a license to serve alcohol where applicable.
- Outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Retail sales experience is necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend sales reports.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
5th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
16 total views, 1 today