Full-Time Apply for the position of Assistant Secretary at Absolute Consulting Ltd
Absolute Consulting Ltd is a top notch consultancy and human resources company that takes pride in providing good business advice. At Absolute Consulting Ltd, we act as the liason between the employers and employees, board of directors or Executives and potential candidates, as we do that to get the best candidates for recruitment positions. Our company also provide relevant information on career businesses, long term and short term business goals, business startups and whatever essential guide and information ur clients would need. We are very dilligent in providing our services and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
Assistant Secretary Responsibilities
- Assisting the administrative department with clerical duties, such as organizing work schedules.
- Processing work orders, organizing invoices, and assisting admin staff with payroll.
- Performing office duties, such as answering phones, liaising with clients, or running errands.
- Scheduling management meetings, creating agendas, and attending meetings to record minutes.
- Compiling and distributing minutes of meetings to personnel.
- Managing daily office operations and maintaining an organized work environment.
- Assisting with the onboarding process of new personnel and providing any office-related training.
- Facilitating communication between management and personnel.
- Overseeing and interpreting the company’s administrative policies and procedures
Assistant Secretary Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in office management, business, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a secretarial role.
- Excellent knowledge of office management software, such as Trello, Slack, Google Suite, and MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of management policies and office procedures.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
15rh of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
7 total views, 1 today