Apply for the position of Airport Maintenance Supervisor
Howell’s Grande Consult is a Agency that majors in human resources services like Consultation and business services. We can also comfortably call Howell’s Grande Consult a business Agency because we have established a blissful path down that road. Our Agency is business inclined which definitely means that clients that come into the organisation for business or consultation services are duly satisfied with our offers and answers, as we do our jobs well. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Airport Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Airport Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supervise maintenance staff to ensure that aircraft is in good mechanical condition and is safe for flight.
- Ensure that maintenance team works in accordance with company standards.
- Coordinate with aircraft controller and mangers to achieve quality and cost targets.
- Define and implement improvement procedures for aircraft maintenance.
- Ensure maintenance team follows environmental and safety regulations.
- Perform recruitment, training, performance review, promotion, reassignment of maintenance staff.
- Guide and train team members in aircraft maintenance activities.
- Develop scope, budget and timelines for new project.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Develop Statement of Work for new project.
- Coordinate and direct maintenance staff for periodic maintenance, inspections, repairs, modifications or replacements of aircraft components.
- Participate in aircraft evaluations/inspections and recommend necessary troubleshooting steps
Airport Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- High school diploma; Degree from a vocational school will be a plus
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
7th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
Jobmates.careers: Apply for the position of Airport Maintenance Supervisor at Howell’s Grande Consult
9 total views, 2 today