Full-Time Apply for the position of Administrator at Absolute Consulting Ltd
Absolute Consulting Ltd is a top notch consultancy and human resources company that takes pride in providing good business advice. At Absolute Consulting Ltd, we act as the liason between the employers and employees, board of directors or Executives and potential candidates, as we do that to get the best candidates for recruitment positions. Our company also provide relevant information on career businesses, long term and short term business goals, business startups and whatever essential guide and information ur clients would need. We are very dilligent in providing our services and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Aplication Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
9 total views, 1 today