Full-Time Apply for the position of Administrative Manager at HRMagnify
HRMagnify is an all-round HR management company that provides HR services that enables you to focus on growth and opportunity. Ith our full service HR solution, you’ll get Administrative relief, the potential to reduce liabilities and dedicated HR support, while your employees get access to better benefits. Perfect for small or medium-sized businesses, looking to outsource HR task and focus more on the core business. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Manager Responsibilities
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Administrative Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
Application Closing Date
20th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
40 total views, 1 today